Friday, June 28, 2013

live. look. listen.



live :: look :: listen 

happy friday, world! at a stifling 104 degrees today, it is feeling very much like summer here in texas. i'm a huge fan of this state for nine months out of the year, but now we are entering the three months where i cling to my car's air vents and dream of a sabbatical in alaska. even though my weekend will be spent in a bathing suit trying to find relief from the heat lamp i live under, i have to admit that a part of me still feels excited about this season. it probably has to do with my affectionate love for snow cones...blue coconut is where its at.

this post is dedicated to a few of my weekend favorites... a cheery ode to sweet brown, flowy anthropologie dresses and my new music obsession, jake bugg (his song lightening bolt has been on repeat these past few days).

have a nice (hot) weekend, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment